The world through my lens ...
My latest views …
OK, I know this is getting provocative now. And there is a certain risk that the wrong guys feel addressed. But an article posted by…
‘Agility’, is without doubt a key enabler for digital transformation. Most organizations request their teams applying agile approaches to business . You might now that…
Digital Pharma is a hot topic those days. Beyond this tiny little website, there currently is a virtual Tsunami of articles, blog posts, guidances,…
There is a common wrong approach I am unfortunately watching much too often. In the situation I am referring to, a team inside a pharma…
Already before the latest data privacy regulations had been released, an effective opt-in has always been key for any customer communication if not engagement…
... or more personal views regarding ...
- These Two New Tamron Lenses Beg to Be Used OutdoorsIf there were any brand that I'd trust to use outdoors on Sony cameras, it would be Tamron. Pretty much every lens of theirs is weather sealed. And more importantly, they're all built very well and lightweight. Tonight, Tamron is announcing two new lenses. The Tamron 150-500mm F5-6.7 Di III VC VXD is for Sony full frame cameras. And it's desig […]Chris Gampat
- It’s Time to Accept The Faces of Photography Are ChangingLike most of society, the photography community is protective of its elders. Those that came before and paved the way are held in the highest regards - and rightly so! People see names like Henri Cartier-Bresson and Diane Arbus as the masters. While the likes of Annie Leibovitz and Steve McCurry have long been some of the industry's poster boys and girl […]Dan Ginn
- Samsung’s Self-Healing Sensors Are Exactly What We NeedOh, Samsung. What could have been if you had stayed in the traditional camera market. Still, the South Korean giants have done alright for themselves since their last Mirrorless camera. In fact, they are making huge waves in the smartphone space with their camera tech. We've reported on several new sensors and other pieces of technology that they'r […]Brett Day
- Panasonic Firmware Updates For Lumix S1, S1H, S1R, S5, BGH1Panasonic has announced major firmware updates for a variety of Panasonic cameras, including for the S5, S1, S1R, S1H, and BGH1. Find out what these updates do here.
- 60th E-Mount Sony Lens - FE 50mm f/1.2 GM AnnouncedSony has announced the new FE 50mm f/1.2 G Master Prime lens, Sony's 60th E-Mount lens, and Sony's first f/1.2 aperture lens!
- Beach pics (foggy day near Dartmouth NS)Canon 5DMII + EF 24-105mm f/4Linvalid@example.com (dpc)
- Spotted Tortoise BeetleThis pretty little bug was crawling on my bed - it must have come in with clean washing I brought in from outside. I took some quick snaps before releasing it back in the garden. This is the first image I have edited in the new upgrade of Capture One - v14.1 X-T30 + 80mm 59% email@example.com (Irene McC)
- Nikon Release NX Studio Software, View NX-I & Capture NX-D Applications No Longer UpdatedNikon's NX Studio Software combines the tools of ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D into one seamless tool for the viewing, processing and editing of photos.
- Nikon Might Build a Super Camera with Revolutionary Camera SensorsThings haven't been going great for Nikon over the last few years. The company mistakenly thought Mirrorless cameras would never take off. They bet their hedge funds on DSLRs, and it backfired. Now, though, things do seem to be getting better for the company. Recent restructuring and plant relocations have seen their stock prices jump in value. On top o […]Brett Day
- Fuji X-H1 with Tokina Lenses 100-300mm F4.... &.... 400mm F5.6....Is one better than the other?Tokina AT-X SD 100-300 F4 Tokina 300mm Cardinal B by frankweiser, on Flickr Tokina RMC SL400 5.6 Tokina 400mm Cardinal by... Read firstname.lastname@example.org (Frank Weiser)
Service by TrapperPhD's Outpost
Most recent postings
- Stop trying to let Digital Natives lead Digital Transformation
- Agility – aspiration and reality
- The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
- Legal & compliance = digital enablers
- Are you limited by opt-ins?
- Why digital transformation of pharma is behind other industries … and how to overcome
- Strategic domains of digital customer engagement in pharma
- Pharma-supporting digital agencies: Get your stuff together
- Being blinkered with doing promotional apps
- Dear agencies, …
- Stay at home!
- A real-life system migration from user perspective
- Right, I’m off then …
- About self-perception
- Being Dave
- The courage to talk
- The greatest mistake
- Appreciate yourself!
- There is no conversation more boring …
- My motto for 2017