The world through my lens ...
My latest views …
OK, I know this is getting provocative now. And there is a certain risk that the wrong guys feel addressed. But an article posted by…
‘Agility’, is without doubt a key enabler for digital transformation. Most organizations request their teams applying agile approaches to business . You might now that…
Digital Pharma is a hot topic those days. Beyond this tiny little website, there currently is a virtual Tsunami of articles, blog posts, guidances,…
There is a common wrong approach I am unfortunately watching much too often. In the situation I am referring to, a team inside a pharma…
Already before the latest data privacy regulations had been released, an effective opt-in has always been key for any customer communication if not engagement…
... or more personal views regarding ...
- Save 50% On The New Version Of PortraitPro And Then Get An Extra 10% Off!The latest version of PortraitPro is now available with a special launch price and a bonus 10% off! Plus, those who upgrade can opt to receive a free software gift for a limited time*.
- Beyond Manual Mode Teaches You What You Don’t KnowIf you're just getting started in photography, then Beyond Manual Mode is going to help you out a lot. It's one of the courses included in the 5 Day Deal. As it implies, it's very much for beginners. You'll explore various aspects of photography, including the lesser discussed options. Photographers will learn about light, color, theory, […]Chris Gampat
- Benro Announces New Rhino Tripod Kits As Well As The Benro Snoppa VMate Gimbal CameraBenro has introduced a new tiny gimbal camera along with a new range of tripods available in kits with all new VX ball heads.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Smartphone Introduced With Pro-Grade Triple Camera At Mid-Range PriceThe Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is a smartphone Samsung says fans have been asking for with flagship features for under £600 (unless you need 5G then it's a little bit more expensive).
- Good Crop Bad Crop – How to Crop PortraitsThe post Good Crop Bad Crop – How to Crop Portraits appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Gina Milicia. “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” Pablo Picasso When it comes to knowing what is right for me, there are a few things I know for sure: First, garlic and ice cream are never meant to be mixed tog […]Gina Milicia
- Sony vs Sigma Comparison: Battle of the 85mm F1.4 LensesThe Sigma 85mm f1.4 DG DN Art competes directly with Sony's well-received 85mm f1.4 G Master. Both lenses share an identical focal length and maximum constant aperture. There are other similarities, too: both feature an 11-bladed circular aperture, weather sealing, a customizable focus hold button, a de-clickable aperture ring, and a dedicated focus mod […]Pauleth Ip
- Lensball ReviewWe've been playing around with a crystal sphere known as a Lensball to find out just how good they are for creative photography.
- Flickr Has Been Home to Promiscuous and Pornographic Photos (NSFW)"Always thought that was more of a 500px thing," says Phoblographer's Reviews Editor Paul Ip in our staff Facebook chat. The rest of the staff agreed and never knew about the porn community on Flickr. To Mr. Ip's point, 500px was always known for its affinity for nudes that Russian photographers produce. But most people probably aren […]Chris Gampat
- Top 6 Best Tokina Lenses Reviewed 2020Here, we round up the top 6 best Tokina lenses reviewed on ePHOTOzine, from wide-angle zoom, to bright prime lens. Find out how these lenses perform.
- Travel Photography: How to Keep the Dignity of Your SubjectsAs exciting as travel photography is, there’s a way to approach and protect the dignity of your subjects. I’ve been exploring the world for the better part of four years. Being able to combine photography and travel is a dream come true for me; discovering new lands, cultures, and experiences is fantastic. But as IDan Ginn
Service by TrapperPhD's Outpost
Most recent postings
- Stop trying to let Digital Natives lead Digital Transformation
- Agility – aspiration and reality
- The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
- Legal & compliance = digital enablers
- Are you limited by opt-ins?
- Why digital transformation of pharma is behind other industries … and how to overcome
- Strategic domains of digital customer engagement in pharma
- Pharma-supporting digital agencies: Get your stuff together
- Being blinkered with doing promotional apps
- Dear agencies, …
- Stay at home!
- A real-life system migration from user perspective
- Right, I’m off then …
- About self-perception
- Being Dave
- The courage to talk
- The greatest mistake
- Appreciate yourself!
- There is no conversation more boring …
- My motto for 2017