The world through my lens ...
My latest views …
OK, I know this is getting provocative now. And there is a certain risk that the wrong guys feel addressed. But an article posted by…
‘Agility’, is without doubt a key enabler for digital transformation. Most organizations request their teams applying agile approaches to business . You might now that…
Digital Pharma is a hot topic those days. Beyond this tiny little website, there currently is a virtual Tsunami of articles, blog posts, guidances,…
There is a common wrong approach I am unfortunately watching much too often. In the situation I am referring to, a team inside a pharma…
Already before the latest data privacy regulations had been released, an effective opt-in has always been key for any customer communication if not engagement…
... or more personal views regarding ...
- The evolution of the patient experienceWith the healthcare business model constantly evolving the pharmaceutical landscape, the role of healthcare providers is sure to look radically different in a few decades.Ian Wilcox
- Apixio Launches AI-Powered Solution to Advance Personalized Medicine– Quality Identifier uses Apixio’s proprietary AI algorithms to analyze electronic medical record notes, scanned charts, and other patient documents to identify evidence of measure compliance. – Algorithm results and supporting evidence are then presented to clinical abstractors for review in a secure web-based application. – The future of quality measureme […]Fred Pennic
- Reconfigurable electronics show promise for wearable, implantable devicesMedical implants of the future may feature reconfigurable electronic platforms that can morph in shape and size dynamically as bodies change or transform to relocate from one area to monitor another within our bodies. A group of researchers reports a silicon honeycomb-serpentine reconfigurable electronic platform that can dynamically morph into three differe […]
- New Way of Making Superhydrophobic Microchannels for Medical DevicesAt Purdue University, engineers have created a practical way of giving tubes, microchannels, and other hollow components superhydrophobic properties. The technique will improve existing medical devices and make new ones, particularly originating from the field of microfluidics, possible. Currently, there are a number of techniques to make a surface repel wat […]Medgadget Editors
- Apple announces three new Apple Watch health studies with big-name partnersAmidst the unveiling of its newest consumer smartphones, tablets and smartwatches, the tech company said it will begin enrolling consumers into its hearing, cardiovascular and women's health studies later this year through an upcoming firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Muoio)
- Telemedicine engages newly postpartum women in cardiovascular monitoringAmerica has the highest maternal mortality rate in the developed world, and it's getting worse. Since cardiovascular disease is the primary cause, researchers at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and the Magee-Womens Research Institute (MWRI) created a blood pressure home-monitoring program to rapidly detect concerning trends in postpartum […]
- Apple will oversee new medical studies focusing on women's health, hearing, and mobilityThe announcements continue Apple's expansion into the health space, with initiatives ranging from medical studies to medical hardware and apps.
- Oklahoma Higher Education Embraces Digital Healthcare, Gut FirstVivante Health, inventors of the GIThrive all-in-one digital program for gut health and disease, is pleased to announce its partnership with Oklahoma Higher Education Employee Interlocal Group (OKHEEI).
- Pioneering new online diabetes course could prove “important milestone” in educating patientsThe Quality Institute for Self-management Education and Training (QISMET) has given health educator The Sound Doctor national accreditation for its new online diabetes course, helping affirm its status as a helpful, educational tool for diabetes patients. Providing users with an interactive and engaging online experience, the structured and educational diabe […]Sarah Sarsby
- H|T: The Healthtech Times – The future of wearable healthtechThe Healthtech Times is a weekly newsletter covering healthtech news from Canada and around the globe. Subscribe to H|T using the form at the bottom of this page to ensure you don’t miss out on the most important healthtech news every week! The ten winning companies of CED Fast Forward Challenge The challenge aims to strengthen the province’s entrepreneurial […]Caitlin Hotchkiss
Service by TrapperPhD's Outpost
Most recent postings
- Stop trying to let Digital Natives lead Digital Transformation
- Agility – aspiration and reality
- The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
- Legal & compliance = digital enablers
- Are you limited by opt-ins?
- Why digital transformation of pharma is behind other industries … and how to overcome
- Strategic domains of digital customer engagement in pharma
- Pharma-supporting digital agencies: Get your stuff together
- Being blinkered with doing promotional apps
- Dear agencies, …
- Stay at home!
- A real-life system migration from user perspective
- Right, I’m off then …
- About self-perception
- Being Dave
- The courage to talk
- The greatest mistake
- Appreciate yourself!
- There is no conversation more boring …
- My motto for 2017