The world through my lens ...
My latest views …
OK, I know this is getting provocative now. And there is a certain risk that the wrong guys feel addressed. But an article posted by…
‘Agility’, is without doubt a key enabler for digital transformation. Most organizations request their teams applying agile approaches to business . You might now that…
Digital Pharma is a hot topic those days. Beyond this tiny little website, there currently is a virtual Tsunami of articles, blog posts, guidances,…
There is a common wrong approach I am unfortunately watching much too often. In the situation I am referring to, a team inside a pharma…
Already before the latest data privacy regulations had been released, an effective opt-in has always been key for any customer communication if not engagement…
... or more personal views regarding ...
- Back to Basics: What is the Reciprocal Rule in Photography?The post Back to Basics: What is the Reciprocal Rule in Photography? appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Adam Welch. There are extremely few true “rules” in photography. This is an odd thing to say, especially in an article explaining the “Reciprocal Rule”. In an effort to do you and I both a favor, I think it’s best to get this […]Adam Welch
- Mayo Clinic helps tech-enabled R&D shop nference to $60M B roundNference has raised $60 million. The Mayo Clinic-backed series B round positions nference to forge ahead with its effort to capture and analyze health data, including unstructured information, to help researchers discover and develop medicines.Nick Paul
- Lifepoint Informatics Launches App for DrChrono EHR Users to Manage Lab Reports– Lifepoint leveraged DrChrono’s API to create an app that works seamlessly with its EHR platform to easily order and process lab reports and results. – Medical professionals can place their orders directly within DrChrono EHR via Lifepoint’s app and it will transmit orders electronically. DrChrono Inc., the company enabling the medical practice of the futur […]Jasmine Pennic
- HITAC Highlights: Advisory Committee Recommendations Help Inform ONC Policies and ProgramsThe Health Information Technology Advisory Committee (HITAC) consists of a dedicated group of experts who volunteer their time and expertise to provide recommendations on ONC policies and programs. In 2019, the HITAC delivered recommendations to the National Coordinator focused on the: ONC proposed rule for the 21st Century Cures Act, in the areas of Informa […]Seth Pazinski
- Berlin – the place to be for European Digital Health entrepreneurs!Berlin has proven itself as a thriving ecosystem for healthcare innovation and boasts of 35 large research institutes and universities focusing on life sciences, including internationally renowned institutions as well as a vibrant start-up scene. (written by Ute Mercker, Investment Director and Head of Life Science at IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, the Ventur […]Ute Mercker
- Research project leverages big data to close the gap on cognitive decline and healthy agingA new research project at the University of Arizona Center for Innovation in Brain Science will apply a big-data approach, using bioinformatics and computational modeling, to better understand the systems biology of Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- The best health gadgets of CES 2020 combat dyslexia, sleep apnea, and moreThe potential for technology to help us to get healthier and stay that way has always been exciting, and we've rounded up some great examples from CES 2020 right here.Simon Hill
- Genethon announces expanded collaboration with Sarepta Therapeutics(AFM-Téléthon) Genethon, a French laboratory dedicated to the design and development of gene therapy products for rare diseases, and Sarepta Therapeutics, the leader in precision genetic medicine for rare diseases, today announced an expansion of their collaboration to develop a gene therapy approach for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Microdystrophin has demon […]
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Health Care IndustryThe world of technology is vast and encompasses a wide range of things. One of these things is artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is one science field that deals with creating “intelligent” machines. Basically, engineers make devices that work, act, and react like human beings. Although many people do not know this, artificial intelligence is a […]Hayden Smith
- Smartphone Camera Test for Urinary Tract InfectionsResearchers at the University of Bath have developed a simple point-of-care test for urinary tract infections that uses a smartphone camera. The system can rapidly detect the presence of E. coli in urine samples and could guide doctors in their decision to prescribe antibiotics, ensuring appropriate patient care and avoiding the overuse of antimicrobial medi […]Conn Hastings
Service by TrapperPhD's Outpost
Most recent postings
- Stop trying to let Digital Natives lead Digital Transformation
- Agility – aspiration and reality
- The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
- Legal & compliance = digital enablers
- Are you limited by opt-ins?
- Why digital transformation of pharma is behind other industries … and how to overcome
- Strategic domains of digital customer engagement in pharma
- Pharma-supporting digital agencies: Get your stuff together
- Being blinkered with doing promotional apps
- Dear agencies, …
- Stay at home!
- A real-life system migration from user perspective
- Right, I’m off then …
- About self-perception
- Being Dave
- The courage to talk
- The greatest mistake
- Appreciate yourself!
- There is no conversation more boring …
- My motto for 2017