The world through my lens ...
My latest views …
OK, I know this is getting provocative now. And there is a certain risk that the wrong guys feel addressed. But an article posted by…
‘Agility’, is without doubt a key enabler for digital transformation. Most organizations request their teams applying agile approaches to business . You might now that…
Digital Pharma is a hot topic those days. Beyond this tiny little website, there currently is a virtual Tsunami of articles, blog posts, guidances,…
There is a common wrong approach I am unfortunately watching much too often. In the situation I am referring to, a team inside a pharma…
Already before the latest data privacy regulations had been released, an effective opt-in has always been key for any customer communication if not engagement…
... or more personal views regarding ...
- Learn How to Use Your Mind’s Eye: Creating Fine Art Photography ReviewYou may have heard the term fine art photography before, but what is it that makes this genre stand out? Fine art photography allows us as photographers to create a series of images with artistic impressions. The end goal is to express an idea, emotions, or to convey a message. It doesn't sound too difficult. However, Sharon Tenenbaum's $39 'H […]Brett Day
- Camera bag suggestions?I’d like to get a new camera bag for my X-H1 with 18-55mm with also enough room for a 10-24mm. Any suggestions from anyone that carries this combination? I don’t want anything overly large but it’s obviously got to be big enough to fit everything firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill21)
- Come Work for Us! We’re Expanding The Phoblographer’s TeamWe're looking to fill a few positions here at the Phoblographer in the coming year. We're looking to expand our reviews team, our news team, and our arts teams. 2021 is looking very bright for us. Best of all, we're looking for folks here in America and abroad! And we'd love to have you aboard. Head on past the jump to see the positions a […]Chris Gampat
- This Leica 35MM Summilux-M F1.4 AA Used to be $750,000You'd think that someone would want to purchase this super rare Leica lens, right? Well, at this point, it probably belongs in a museum. It checks off all the wishes of Leica lovers too. A 35mm f1.4? Check! Brass? Check! The rare silver color? Check! And it's a rare prototype? Checkmate!Chris Gampat
- Christmas Prize Draw Day 8 - Win a Sigma 30mm F/1.4 DC DN | C Lens!Enter day 8 of our Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza for the chance to win a Sigma 30mm F/1.4 DC DN | C Lens for crop sensor mirrorless cameras!
- Nikon Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens ReviewJohn Riley reviews the Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens, Nikon's premium f/2.8 ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for full-frame Z-mount cameras.
- Next Transition For PhotographersPhotographers who want to earn a portion of their living in the future creating images need to quickly learn and start using Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) skills. (See this story)
- Save $20 On The Meike 3.5mm F/2.8 LensYou can currently save $20 on the Meike 3.5mm f/2.8 wide-angle fisheye manual stills lens for MFT-mount cameras.
- Christmas Prize Draw 2020 Day 1 - Win a Nikon Z 50 Kit!The ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw 2020 is here and we're kicking off day 1 with a fantastic prize draw courtesy of Nikon, where you could win a fabulous Nikon Z 50 kit complete with 16-50mm VR lens!
- Sigma I Series 24mm 35mm 65mm Mirrorless Lenses AnnouncedSigma has announced three new lenses designed for mirrorless cameras, including a 24mm f/3.5, a 35mm f/2.0, and a 65mm f/2.0 lens, for E-mount and L-mount.
Service by TrapperPhD's Outpost
Most recent postings
- Stop trying to let Digital Natives lead Digital Transformation
- Agility – aspiration and reality
- The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
- Legal & compliance = digital enablers
- Are you limited by opt-ins?
- Why digital transformation of pharma is behind other industries … and how to overcome
- Strategic domains of digital customer engagement in pharma
- Pharma-supporting digital agencies: Get your stuff together
- Being blinkered with doing promotional apps
- Dear agencies, …
- Stay at home!
- A real-life system migration from user perspective
- Right, I’m off then …
- About self-perception
- Being Dave
- The courage to talk
- The greatest mistake
- Appreciate yourself!
- There is no conversation more boring …
- My motto for 2017