The world through my lens ...
My latest views …
OK, I know this is getting provocative now. And there is a certain risk that the wrong guys feel addressed. But an article posted by…
‘Agility’, is without doubt a key enabler for digital transformation. Most organizations request their teams applying agile approaches to business . You might now that…
Digital Pharma is a hot topic those days. Beyond this tiny little website, there currently is a virtual Tsunami of articles, blog posts, guidances,…
There is a common wrong approach I am unfortunately watching much too often. In the situation I am referring to, a team inside a pharma…
Already before the latest data privacy regulations had been released, an effective opt-in has always been key for any customer communication if not engagement…
... or more personal views regarding ...
- Perfect Your Pet Photography With These 6 Top TipsDogs can make great subjects, but they can be tricky to capture and work with. Here are a few tips to help you perfect your canine photography technique.
- New Data Highlights Opportunity to Improve Access and Use of Online Medical Records among Individuals with CancerNew data released by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) examines how people diagnosed with cancer access and use their online medical record. Nearly 60 percent of individuals with a previous cancer diagnosis reported being offered access to their online medical record by a healthcare provider or insurer (Figure 1), […]Christian Johnson
- FDA clears VivaLNK's ECG Sensor platform, SDKThe latest platform provides developers and providers direct control over streaming health email@example.com (Laura Lovett)
- HIMSS-Elsevier European Digital Healthcare Award Call for Submissions OpenThe Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society and Elsevier, the global information analytics business specializing in science and health, are proud to announce the call for submissions for the Annual HIMSS-Elsevier Digital Healthcare Award 2020, European edition.
- 10 Exciting Digital Healthcare Trends for 2020 and BeyondDigital healthcare is changing the face of medicine. What new digital healthcare trends should we be aware of in 2020? By the end of 2024, the global digital health market is projected to generate revenue of approximately $423.11 billion. That’s a CAGR of about 19.35% since the beginning of 2018 when the market was valued at $122.66 billion. During the last […]The Healthcare Guys
- Time’s Running Out: Why Providers Must Adopt Telehealth in 2020Michael Morgan, CEO of Updox Sometimes life just gets in the way. Work schedules, family obligations, and unforeseen circumstances can make going to the doctor an inconvenience rather than a helpful necessity. It’s not uncommon for patients to forget or intentionally skip appointments, cancel unexpectedly, or even put off scheduling necessary follow-up visit […]Michael Morgan, CEO of Updox
- Enhancements to Claims Platform Aimed at Supporting Electronic AttachmentsHealth Data Management’s Diana Manos reports on Change Healthcare’s new provider-payer data exchange, which enables providers to attach and send documents and data electronically to all payers. Read the article The post Enhancements to Claims Platform Aimed at Supporting Electronic Attachments appeared first on changehealthcare-blog.Change Healthcare
- Digital Tools Can Empower People To Enjoy A Healthy Lifestyle – reportKey findings addressing digital health Digital solutions, such as apps, wearable technology and online fora, hold great potential for health promotion and disease prevention, with best practice examples emerging across the EU. These innovative approaches help raise awareness and empower citizens to take control over their healthy behaviour and lifestyle choi […]Tom Xhofleer
- McDonald's creates digital customer engagement team as part of its tech pushMcDonald's is creating a digital customer engagement team, according to messages obtained by CNBC.
- How an Aging Population Can Benefit from Wearable TechThe global population is aging, and that is putting increasing pressure on healthcare systems worldwide. However, perhaps nowhere is the challenge greater than in the United States, where rising costs and a patient population that is both older and sicker is combining with a growing shortage of qualified healthcare providers. Nevertheless, the situation is n […]Noah Rue
Service by TrapperPhD's Outpost
Most recent postings
- Stop trying to let Digital Natives lead Digital Transformation
- Agility – aspiration and reality
- The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
- Legal & compliance = digital enablers
- Are you limited by opt-ins?
- Why digital transformation of pharma is behind other industries … and how to overcome
- Strategic domains of digital customer engagement in pharma
- Pharma-supporting digital agencies: Get your stuff together
- Being blinkered with doing promotional apps
- Dear agencies, …
- Stay at home!
- A real-life system migration from user perspective
- Right, I’m off then …
- About self-perception
- Being Dave
- The courage to talk
- The greatest mistake
- Appreciate yourself!
- There is no conversation more boring …
- My motto for 2017