The world through my lens ...
- Why Is Cybersecurity So Hard for Healthcare?
- Patient Health Information Often Shared Electronically
- Big Data and VoIP: How Informed Analysis Can Direct Smarter Strategies
- How to Choose a Data Science and AI Consulting Company
- Electronic Health Record-Based Screening for Substance Abuse
- API expands health data into risk scores, but are consumers ready for it?
- Health data breaches on the rise
- LabKey and Linguamatics Partner to Extract Clinical Insights from Big Data in Healthcare
- How user intelligence is improving PubMed
- Identifying customer knowledge on social media through data analytics
- Major publishers sue ResearchGate over copyright infringement
- Predicting the success of Twitter in healthcare
- Predicting the quality of health web documents using their characteristics
- 3 Ways to Build a Data-Driven Team
- The dual influences of proximity on knowledge sharing
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Benefit a Business Internally
- New competition celebrates excellence in medical information
- How a Pharma Company Applied Machine Learning to Patient Data
- Can AI Address Health Care’s Red-Tape Problem?
- A step closer of making the modern digital world to extend human healthspan
Earlier this year, I was visiting a presentation by the Basel business development agency on the challenges of Medical Device Regulations (MDR) for the providers…
At least inside the pharma branch of industry I am working in, there clearly is a preference for iOS devices, iPhones and iPads. Everyone has…
Dear agencies, Why do your male representatives always show up in the same black or dark blue and ill-fitting suits? Those are not just…
© Foto: djd/www.orthomol.de A few questions to the colleague who is coming to office with a severe cold or even flu. Why are you…