The world through my lens ...
My latest views …
Stop trying to let Digital Natives lead Digital Transformation
OK, I know this is getting provocative now. And there is a certain risk that the wrong guys feel addressed. But an article posted by…
Agility – aspiration and reality
‘Agility’, is without doubt a key enabler for digital transformation. Most organizations request their teams applying agile approaches to business . You might now that…
The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
Digital Pharma is a hot topic those days. Beyond this tiny little website, there currently is a virtual Tsunami of articles, blog posts, guidances,…
Legal & compliance = digital enablers
There is a common wrong approach I am unfortunately watching much too often. In the situation I am referring to, a team inside a pharma…
Are you limited by opt-ins?
Already before the latest data privacy regulations had been released, an effective opt-in has always been key for any customer communication if not engagement…
... or more personal views regarding ...
Latest Digital Pharma News by TrapperPhD’s Digital Outpost
- The Universe is on Flickr: See NASA’s first images from the James Webb Space TelescopeThis week, NASA (the National Aeronautics and Space Administration) has unveiled five full-color images from the James Webb Space Telescope, the largest and most powerful space telescope ever built. These images offer the deepest look of the universe ever seen and highlight the themes that inspired the mission and will be the focus of its work: the early uni […]Carol Benovic-Bradley
- Pubs SignsEach traditional pub or inn does have outside a hand-forged cast iron 'signal' which mostly refers to name of the pub. Here I have found a cristian email@example.com (MikeAnselm)
- Sanofi Launches Its First Digital Health Accelerator to Address Unmet Patient NeedsWhat You Should Know: – Sanofi launched its first Digital Accelerator to better leverage data and artificial intelligence to develop solutions that address unmet patient needs. – The Digital Accelerator team is developing an integrated platform and data solution to enhance awareness of atopic dermatitis and available treatment options amongst patients and HC […]Jasmine Pennic
- 4 Steps for Operationalizing the FDA’s Call To Improve Health Outcomes for All PatientsC.K. Wang, Chief Medical Officer of COTA, Inc. In April, FDA Commissioner Dr. Robert Califf laid out areas of challenge and opportunity when it comes to improving health outcomes, restoring public trust in science, and making the most of our ongoing investments in data analytics and clinical research. More specifically, Califf made clear that our current hea […]C.K. Wang, Chief Medical Officer of COTA, Inc.
- Patient-Reported Experiences of Medication Adherence at a Community-Based HIV Clinic, GhanaJournal of Patient Experience, Volume 9, Issue , January-December 2022. There is little information on patients’ medication adherence experiences at community-based clinics in Ghana. This study investigated adherence to antiretroviral medication among people living with HIV (PLHIV) attending a community-based HIV clinic. PLHIV (N = 349) completed a questionn […]Morrison Fosu, Enoch Teye-Kwadjo, Joana Salifu Yendork
- “I Want to Help Others Like Me”: A Pilot Qualitative Study on Patients’ Participation in a Screening for Distress ProgramJournal of Patient Experience, Volume 9, Issue , January-December 2022. Screening for distress was implemented in our academic hospital with the engagement of patients as partners. Little is known about how they appreciate such participation. This pilot qualitative study aimed to explore their experience. Six participants completed a semi-structured intervie […]Jacynthe Rivest, Véronique Desbeaumes Jodoin, Joé T Martineau, Nathalie Folch, Danielle Charpentier
- Healthcare is no longer just a place you visit. It’s a service that visits youIn recent years, the focus has been on creating digital health care foundations, including technical infrastructure, legislation and interoperability. Patients and health care workers have been gradually getting used to new technologies like electronic medical records, telecare and mobile health apps. This slow social and technological evolution was greatly […]Tom Xhofleer
- New Advisory Brief Reveals How Leading Life Sciences Companies Can Integrate Patient Centricity Across the Organization and Product LifecycleWALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trinity Life Sciences, a leader in global life sciences commercialization solutions, maps out the complexities life sciences companies are grappling with as they pull the “idea” of patient centricity through to execution and measurable results. While the vision and goal of patient centricity are clear, the challenge is crafti […]
- An Integrated Patient Advocacy Strategy With Transparent CommunicationA roadmap for cohering patient perspectives.
- Using Methods from PFDD Guidance 1 and Guidance 2 as Tools for Including Patient Experience Data in Clinical Trials: Lessons Learned about Data Collection and Analysis - 07/25/2022Using Methods from PFDD Guidance 1 and Guidance 2 as Tools for Including Patient Experience Data in Clinical Trials: Lessons Learned about Data Collection and AnalysisFDA
Service by TrapperPhD's Outpost
- business culture (26)
- digital transformation (9)
- information research (5)
- knowledge culture (15)
- life sciences (17)
- online publishing (3)
- publication evaluation (1)
Most recent postings
- Stop trying to let Digital Natives lead Digital Transformation
- Agility – aspiration and reality
- The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
- Legal & compliance = digital enablers
- Are you limited by opt-ins?
- Why digital transformation of pharma is behind other industries … and how to overcome
- Strategic domains of digital customer engagement in pharma
- Pharma-supporting digital agencies: Get your stuff together
- Being blinkered with doing promotional apps
- Dear agencies, …
- Stay at home!
- A real-life system migration from user perspective
- Right, I’m off then …
- About self-perception
- Being Dave
- The courage to talk
- The greatest mistake
- Appreciate yourself!
- There is no conversation more boring …
- My motto for 2017