The world through my lens ...
My latest views …
‘Agility’, is without doubt a key enabler for digital transformation. Most organizations request their teams applying agile approaches to business . You might now that…
Digital Pharma is a hot topic those days. Beyond this tiny little website, there currently is a virtual Tsunami of articles, blog posts, guidances,…
There is a common wrong approach I am unfortunately watching much too often. In the situation I am referring to, a team inside a pharma…
Already before the latest data privacy regulations had been released, an effective opt-in has always been key for any customer communication if not engagement…
Yes, pharma is behind most other industries in terms of digital transformation, e.g. of customer engagement and solutions. As a permanent repetition of the evident,…
... or more personal views regarding ...
- A Simple Text Message to Save over 13 Million LivesFact 1: As per the latest data made available by the Office for Civil Rights for HHS, more than 208,000 privacy-related complaints have been made in the last 16 years. Fact 2: If a hospital makes a call to a patient to remind them of their upcoming appointment, they might receive a class action complaint about violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. […]Abhinav Shashank
- Eagle Telemedicine's Jayne Lee, MD, Receives InTouch Health Founder's Award for 2019Eagle Telemedicine announced today that its Chief Medical Officer, Jayne Lee, MD, received the Founder's Award for Telehealth Excellence at InTouch Health's 13th Telehealth Innovation Forum in Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Neonatologist Develops PediNotes, a Software Technology to Improve Medical Outcomes for His PatientsAs Medical Director for one of the largest women's hospitals in the country, Steven Spedale, MD, FAAP, a well-known neonatologist, grew frustrated with the limits of available electronic medical records (EMR) systems on the market
- Emanate Health Launches Radio Spots on iHeart Digital Radio in the San Gabriel ValleyTo build on the health system's recent brand launch on May 1, Emanate Health, formerly Citrus Valley Health Partners, today is hitting the digital airwaves and coming to the iHeart Radio App in communities throughout the San Gabriel Valley to help reach the one million residents it serves.
- Healthy.io's At-Home, Smartphone-Based Urinalysis Test Available in Boots Pharmacies Across the U.K.Today, Healthy.io, the global leader in turning the smartphone camera into a clinical grade medical device, announced an agreement with Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. placing Healthy.io's Dip UTI test kits in hundreds of Boots pharmacies throughout the United Kingdom (U.K.).
- UCLA Health and MORE Health Announce Partnership to offer Patients Remote Second OpinionsUCLA Health and MORE Health, a global healthcare company, announced a strategic alliance that gives patients access to the exceptional physicians and services of UCLA Health through MORE Health's Physician Collaboration Platform™.
- Watchdog telemedicine nonprofit accuses WebMD of mislabeling STD testsThe suit alleges that only three of the nine STD tests sold by WebMD have undergone FDA approval email@example.com (Laura Lovett)
- BU researchers use Twitter and AI to see who is hitting the gymA new study led by Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) researchers and published in BMJ Open Sport & Exercise Medicine used machine learning to find and comb through exercise-related tweets from across the United States, unpacking regional and gender differences in exercise types and intensity levels.
- NHS Trust awards ten-year contract for new clinical and admin systemWalsall Healthcare NHS Trust has awarded a ten-year contract to deliver an integrated clinical and administrative system. The new system is based on System C’s Global Digital Exemplar blueprint and will replace the current Lorenzo PAS and several other clinical and departmental systems. It will remodel the digital support available to clinicians in a bid to: […]admin
- App launches bookings for local pharmacy servicesHealth app Patient Access is extending its appointment booking feature beyond GP appointments to include services provided by community pharmacies. Pharmacy services that can be booked via the app include: in-pharmacy NHS services such as influenza vaccinations, smoking cessation support and Medicine Use Reviews (MURs) as well as paid-for private pharmacy se […]admin
Service by TrapperPhD's Outpost
Most recent postings
- Agility, the booster of digital transformation
- The first 5 actions for making your pharma business more digital
- Legal & compliance = digital enablers
- Are you limited by opt-ins?
- Why digital transformation of pharma is behind other industries … and how to overcome
- Strategic domains of digital customer engagement in pharma
- Pharma-supporting digital agencies: Get your stuff together
- Being blinkered with doing promotional apps
- Dear agencies, …
- Stay at home!
- A real-life system migration from user perspective
- Right, I’m off then …
- About self-perception
- Being Dave
- The courage to talk
- The greatest mistake
- Appreciate yourself!
- There is no conversation more boring …
- My motto for 2017
- The smart “no”